Simon Gonville - Pt 1 Simon Gonville - Pt 1

If only I could give you an 11 for violence

Very grotesque, but this one wasn't as disgusting as the first, even though there was more violence. I like your stuff, make more!

BOYSCOUT BOYSCOUT

Great....but a bit too much

It was really funny, very violent. I thought it was a bit too much, but amazing animation and stuff.

Metroid Confusion: Part 1 Metroid Confusion: Part 1

Good movie, but needs improvement, animation-wise

The movie was very funny so you get humor points. But while the movie excels in content, it is lacking in the graphics department. The pirate's forarms were very thin at times when they are facing the camera. Perhaps another angle of the claws would have been worth the trouble. I'm being pretty persnickety, the movie was very good overall.

I think you used the gradient tool a bit too much. Some of the graphics looked dull with it. Some of your 3D effects weren't that great either. When Samus is without her suit, she seemed to be very stiff. A little more movement in her body would have been nice.

Overall, this is an above average movie and I give it an 8.

Spooky Spooky

Too bright

To give a horror-ish feel, you need to give it the mood. This was way too bright and happy-looking. Add a purple or other dark color tint with an alpha of 25 or so to give a scarey color. Also, the voices really sucked. Not very expressionish, well they were, but still sucked. Great graphics and animation though. Other than the stuff I mentioned, great job.

'Ol Pumpkinstink 'Ol Pumpkinstink

Kinda stupid

Good graphics and stuff, but is pointless. Make something better with your skillz0rs

SPLANKGY responds:

skillz0rs
thats a great word

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

What's an X-BOX?

That was so funny. Great animation, FUNNY as crap! What's an X-BOX? lol, funniest part

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Truely Amazing

That was so great, funny, good animation!

That must have taken a long time to lip synch. (spelling? lol)